Sale Sold out
Regular price $320.00
Regular priceUnit price per
Designed to Deliver
The Sterisil® Straw eliminates the hassle of dropping daily tablets and provides worry-free waterline treatment for 365 days! As an added bonus, the Straw has a built-in shock treatment which releases automatically to kill preexisting odor causing bacteria. The Sterisil Straw has a quantified EPA claim of ≤10 CFU/ml HPC purity and features a Luer Lock fitting, reducing installation and replacement time down to a minute.
The Straw design features a Luer Lock fitting, only needing a push and a twist to enable continuous treatment for a whole year. Installation and replacement takes only a minute and couldn't be easier with the Luer Lock. The tapered top is shaped in a way that will reduce catching on the inside of the bottle during replacement which will help eliminate pulling the tube off of the barb.
Water Flow to the Max
The Straw is designed with bottom relief gaps which prevent flow restriction in installations where the Straw might be too far down into the bottle.
• Compatible with any size dental bottle
• Install only takes a minute with the new Luer Lock fitting
• Significantly reduces human error
• Continual treatment for 365 days
• Includes a Luer Lock fitting to prevent faulty installs
• EPA-registered to provide ≤ 10 CFU/ml, 50x lower than the current guidelines
• Built-in shock kills odor causing bacteria
• Internal pretreatment reduce impurities in water
• Does not adversely affect composite bond strength
• Meets BMP compliance and does not contain oxidizers, such as iodine and chlorine, that have shown to release mercury into dental waste water
• Dispose of Straw into regular trash or take advantage of our free recycling program.
• Compatible with any unit fitted with a self contained water bottle, e.g. A-dec, Belmont, Kavo, Sirona, Forest, Midmark, Marus, Anthos, Hard Tissue Lasers, DCI equiptment, Carts etc.
• The only DUWL tablet to have a U.S EPA registered quantifiable claim. U.S EPA registered to produce less than of equal to 10 CFU per ml HPC purity. U.S EPA Reg. No 83315-2.
Two versions are available:
Distilled Water (0-100 TDS ppm) (S365/S90)
Municipal Water (101-250 TDS ppm) (S365m/S90m)